Technology is often the catalyst for improved productivity and efficiency, and this has never been more true when it comes to verification of identity or VOI in the conveyancing industry – as a new digital solution has just emerged, and it’s likely to change the game.
The clock starts ticking the moment your customer engages your settlement services and every minute you work on property transactions and contracts, legal implications loom. Are you still going back and forth, manually filling out your client documents or making them stand in line at Australia Post?
Refine your identity verification process and speed up business operations with cutting-edge technology that does away with manual and non-secured identity verification.
We understand that you have endless checklists to get through, which is why quick digital conveyancing identity checks will become one of the most valuable services you can offer your clients!
Find out more about our fast VOI conveyancing solution today.
Why is it important to complete verification of identity?
As you are aware, ARNECC was established to facilitate the regulations for electronic conveyancing. Conveyancers must safeguard against fraudulent land transactions by undertaking necessary verification of identity conveyancing steps.
Typically, complying with ARNECC’s reasonable steps to verify identity has been highly manual and paper-based. However, through the advancement of technology in a new digital era, conveyancers now have access to a new online solution at their fingertips. Introducing: Scantek’s digital VOI technology for conveyancers!
Find out how our Digital VOI conveyancing solution can help you save time and money, whilst also reducing your risk.
How does our digital verification of identity work?
When it comes to digital VOI in the conveyancing industry, Scantek has introduced a revolutionary new solution that has changed the game.
The exclusive technology has been built and developed in Australia to improve efficiencies for conveyancers alongside a multitude of benefits, including:
- Biometric facial comparison enables all security checks to be fully automated, eliminating unnecessary administration load and reducing operational costs.
- Optical character recognition which greatly improves the process of data entry and enables quick conversion of scanned documents and searchable text files (with a 90+% match rate).
- Liveness detection technology ensures only real humans are using the platform, preventing users from submitting stolen photos, fake videos, life-like masks, or other known spoofs to fool the system.
- Document verification services checks that simplify Know Your Customer (KYC) processes via secure automation to increase onboarding completion rates.
- Ease of use and simplicity thanks to a customised portal with smooth access to reporting.
If you’re a conveyancer interested in seeing how this one-of-a-kind technology can benefit your operations, contact our Scantek team to see how it works firsthand!
The benefits of our digital VOI conveyancing solution
Right now, the old adage of “time is money” has never been truer. In the changing landscape of digital conveyancing, access to cutting-edge verification of identity technology brings efficiencies that speed up your workflow and enhance your customer service.
With those increased efficiencies comes the added benefit of having more capacity to service a greater number of clients, thus creating opportunities to scale up operations.
Scantek has worked hard to build a custom VOI conveyancing solution that meets the exact requirements of the industry, with a host of specifically tailored benefits extending to the following areas:
- Our digital conveyancing solution is aligned with the Australian Registrars’ National Electronic Conveyancing Council (ARNECC) and complies with their ‘reasonable steps to verify identity’.
- Professional conveyancers can easily meet their compliance obligations without wasting precious work hours undertaking manual fact-checking.
- Our verification of identity conveyancing technology has been developed to intuitively adapt to conveyancing workflows throughout all states of Australia, taking into account the differences in land and property transactions from state to state.
- Scantek’s technology is never outsourced off-shore, with all development work and data being stored and managed within Australia by our in-house team – a unique point of difference we have over our competitors in the market.
- Scantek is proudly ISO27001 certified which means that we comply with the internationally recognised benchmarks of best practice in information security management. We follow a comprehensive set of policies, procedures, processes and systems that manage information security risks such as cyber-attacks and data leaks. A commitment to secure storage means all data is centralised and kept onshore within Australia with all records kept for nine years and easily accessible as required.
- Your customers will also love how easy our verification of identity conveyancing solution is. With no need to stand in an Australia Post queue in their precious time, and no paperwork to deliver to your office, they can complete their identity verification anywhere, any time. Find out more about the benefits to your customers here.
With thousands of micro-identity checks happening each second (something a human could never do) you will enjoy the speed and convenience of our fully automated digital verification system.
Find out more about our unique VOI conveyancing technology
Scantek’s digital verification technology is fast, simple and accurate, and our platform is widely regarded as Australia’s safest and most reliable methods for identity and document verification.
We understand the conveyancing industry and have developed our technology to improve efficiencies across the board for conveyancers, as well as making it super easy for your clients!
If you’d like to see how our innovative technology can revolutionise your business, we invite you to book a demo with our team today.