The term ‘biometrics’ often relates to fingerprint and retina scanning, but Australia’s facial biometric stands out, identifying human identities through facial features in the facial recognition process.
Facial biometrics work in the following ways:
- Facial detection – The application detects your face from your environment.
- Facial capture – 3D sensors capture your face.
- Facial data conversion – Your facial capture is converted into mathematical and machine-readable data using various algorithms.
- Facial matching – This data is then mapped with already stored information and verified based on identifiable features like the distance between your eyes, mouth width, etc.
Facial recognition is highly versatile and can take place seamlessly on any mobile device. It is fast, effortless and efficient and is one of the easiest ways to confirm someone’s identity.
- Quick and automatic verification experience
- Seamless integration as there are no specific hardware requirements
- Convenience. It’s just like taking a selfie.
Unlike passwords, facial biometrics makes it extremely hard for fraudsters to steal or exploit your customer’s identity, making it one of the safest forms of identity verification there is.
Versatile and adaptable to any organisation, our facial biometric application can be customised to fill any need of your business. Our machine-learning algorithms are continually evolving, making it harder for fraudsters to impersonate another human and easier for us to identify them.
For more information about Australia’s facial biometric application or to get in touch to discuss how our application can support you, give us a call or click on the tab below.