You will be working alongside our Machine Learning Lead to further expand our algorithm creation and data modelling, building and operating large data sets and deploying solutions on AWS amongst many other things.
Jumping into an environment that always has the potential to expand, grow and incorporate changes as the datasets increase. If you love open parameters, can create and have vision – this is for you!
Ideally, you’ll bring over 3 years of experience in the ML field. Through either analysis work, previous results/failures, you’ll hopefully have put some ML models into production and know what it means to fail hard.
You’ll possess a solid understanding of Data Engineering & Data Cleaning, have a keen eye for detail skills in data quality, data cleansing and data validation.
You will also be very comfortable with scripting, working with Computer Vision and working with unstructured data (JSON).
- Python (ideally proficient in Numpy, Pandas & Multiprocessing / Multithreading)
- Computer Vision – OpenCV, Python Image Library (PIL/Pillow)
- SQL (Postgres) & NoSQL (Mongo)
- Tensorflow or Keras or Pytorch
- Jupyter Labs or Notebooks
- Sagemaker or AWS.
- Computer Science experience – Object-Oriented Programming, REST API / Comms, Unit / System and Black Box Testing.
Non-Essential (but desirable)
- Docker / Kubernetes
You will have completed a Computer Science degree with potentially either a Masters or PhD in Data Science.
What you’ll get in return:
Excellent working conditions with a collaborative, focused and social team.
You will be rewarded very well for your efforts and given all you need to succeed!
Enter your details below and upload your CV and a cover letter to apply.