As a key member of our Machine Learning team, you will assist in our cutting-edge Computer Vision models’ daily development, deployment, and maintenance.
With a scientific approach, you will analyse and interpret large volumes of raw data and implement best-practice modelling strategies to design and develop tools to interpret and address all types of challenges accurately.
You will have 3+ years of experience in a similar role and the ability to apply your data science and analytical techniques to enable greater efficiency in data pipelines and modelling.
Obtaining a strong interest in technology, you will naturally enjoy problem-solving and like to learn new things. You’ll be collaborative, technically focused, comfortable switching gears and love a challenge.
You naturally live and breathe our core values!
Get it done – You don’t pass the buck, and you take ownership for getting things done. You express sincere gratitude and praise for colleagues and client’s good work and extra effort.
Accountable – You share accountability for delivering team outputs while helping and supporting colleagues in their work.
Collaborative – You demonstrate respect for the opinions and views of others. You contribute to an environment where differences are valued and encouraged.
Innovation – You try new problem-solving, seeking ideas and suggestions from others as appropriate.
Ambition – You challenge the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established procedures to make suggested improvements.
- Python (ideally proficient in Numpy & Pandas)
- SQL (Postgres) or NoSQL (Mongo)
- Computer Vision – OpenCV
- Python Image Library (PIL/Pillow)
- Jupyter Labs or Notebooks
- REST API’s
- Unit / System and Black Box Testing.
Non-Essential (but desirable)
- AWS Sagemaker or Azure ML
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Tensorflow or Keras or Pytorch
- Bash / Shell scripting
- Object-Oriented Programming
You will have completed a Computer Science degree with potentially either a Masters or PhD in Data Science.
What you’ll get in return:
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of.
- Career development and engagement is a top priority; we want to invest in you!
- Work-life balance – Flexibility is in our DNA, don’t let work get in the way of life.
- Be empowered to make decisions and bring your ideas; you’re the expert!
- Push the boundaries, continuous learning and discovering new ways of doing things.
- Rub shoulders with thought leaders in the industry collaborate with a sensational team.
- We create digital products that people love and that matter.
Enter your details below and upload your CV and a cover letter to apply.