We are looking for an experienced and curious API Developer to help build our innovative digital product and great user experience.
You will work closely with our API Team to design and build back end solutions for our web/mobile application. You will ensure stable and scalable systems are built, deployed and supported.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent knowledge and experience in API design and development. Additional to in-depth knowledge of micro-services design and development using Python or other relevant languages within AWS.
You naturally live and breathe our core values!
Get it done – You don’t pass the buck and you take ownership for getting things done. You express sincere gratitude and praise for colleagues and client’s good work and extra effort.
Accountable – You share accountability for delivering team outputs while helping and supporting colleagues in their work.
Collaborative – You demonstrate respect for the opinions and views of others. You contribute to an environment where differences are valued and encouraged.
Innovation – You try new problem-solving, seeking ideas and suggestions from others as appropriate.
Ambition – You challenge the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established procedures to make suggested improvements.
- AWS (VPC, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, DynamoDB etc) as well as using the AWS SDK
- SQL (Postgres) or NoSQL (Mongo)
- REST API’s
Non-Essential (but desirable)
- Serverless framework
- AWS Cloudformation
- JSON Schema
- AWS ECS, Docker compose or any other container orchestrator
You will have completed a Computer Science degree and have 5 years plus experience in the API space.
What you’ll get in return:
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of.
- Career development and engagement is a top priority, we want to invest in you!
- Work-life balance – Flexibility is in our DNA, don’t let work get in the way of life
- Be empowered to make decisions and bring your ideas, you’re the expert!
- Push the boundaries, continuous learning and discovering new ways of doing things.
- Rub shoulders with thought leaders in the industry collaborate with a sensational team.
- We create digital products that people love and that matter.
Enter your details below and upload your CV and a cover letter to apply.