This will be a diverse full-stack position, seeing you as a key team member focusing on the further development and maintenance across our core products currently out in the market.
You will be empowered to bring your unique perspective and expertise to the advancement of these solutions.
Key functions include:
- LAMP product with hardware integration
- Linux system “engineering” (Systemd, Crontab, scripts, integrations)
- Development and support of associated internal and client cloud portals (LAMP)
- Custom builds for demo’s
- Handling escalated support
- Linux OS
- REST API experience
Familiarity is desired:
- Git or other Version Control Systems
- Object-Oriented design
- Ideally, 1 – 2 years commercial development experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- A collaborative attitude.
- Desire to learn new things.
What you’ll get in return:
Excellent working conditions with a collaborative, focused and social team.
You will be rewarded very well for your efforts and given all you need to succeed!
Enter your details below and upload your CV and a cover letter to apply.