You will be working across four small development teams – coaching, supporting and mentoring delivery practices such as scrum/kanban. Your focus will be across all the teams and supporting agile principles to those teams and the organisation itself.
This will be the first of its kind for Scantek, acting as a key driving force in guiding the teams to be self-organised, collaborative, creative and innovative.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Experience as a people leader to support individuals through mentoring, coaching, development and performance conversations
- Passionate about Agile and building high performing teams with a continuous improvement mindset
- Great communicator with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of various levels
- Developed understanding of web technologies, full-stack development practices and complex systems
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Game
- 3+ years of experience as a delivery manager or in a similar role
- Detailed knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Leadership experience
- Excellent people and project management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field
Other responsibilities of this role are:
- Gather, analyse, and present data to business stakeholders in a way that demonstrates how the team is improving and growing
- Mentoring and supporting teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Assist product teams run Agile ceremonies such as stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, and scrum.
- Tracking delivery processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Identify any risks/roadblocks and assist with mitigation
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Administer Agile toolsets
What you’ll get in return:
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of.
- Career development and engagement is a top priority; we want to invest in you!
- Flexibility is in our DNA; we understand life happens!
- Be empowered to make decisions and bring your ideas; you’re the expert!
- Push the boundaries, continuous learning and discovering new ways of doing things.
- Rub shoulders with thought leaders in the industry collaborate with a sensational team.
Enter your details below and upload your CV and a cover letter to apply.