We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Administrator for the management and provisioning of our public-facing systems & internal IT infrastructure.
Significant experience with Linux in a server environment is an absolute must, particularly if combined with experience in AWS stack.
This role would suit a Systems Administrator looking to improve their understanding of cybersecurity and machine learning pipelines.
Scantek has implemented the ISO 27001 accreditation, and all of our systems must comply; if you have experience working with ISO27001 controls, that’s a bonus.
You naturally live and breathe our core values!
Get it done – You don’t pass the buck, and you take ownership for getting things done. You express sincere gratitude and praise for colleagues and client’s good work and extra effort.
Accountable – You share accountability for delivering team outputs while helping and supporting colleagues in their work. You take ownership of the space and apply your expertise to make it happen.
Collaborative – You demonstrate respect for the opinions and views of others. You contribute to an environment where differences are valued and encouraged. You cooperate to find a balance between flexibility and security for the application of infrastructure.
Innovation – You try new problem-solving, seeking ideas and suggestions from others as appropriate. You utilise your own experience and expertise to find flexibility.
Ambition – You challenge the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established procedures to make suggested improvements.
- Linux Administration
- Amazon Web Services
- Systems Requirements documentation and scoping
- General Networking experience
- Backups, troubleshooting / configuring/resolving backup solutions.
- Bash, Python Scripting
Other responsibilities of this role are:
- Gather, analyse, and present data to business stakeholders in a way that demonstrates how the team is improving and growing
- Mentoring and supporting teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Assist product teams to run Agile ceremonies such as stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, and scrum.
- Tracking delivery processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Identify any risks/roadblocks and assist with mitigation
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Administer Agile toolsets
What you’ll get in return:
- A great culture and cooperative environment were designed from the ground up.
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of – own results as well as responsibilities.
- Collaborate with a sensational team, thought leaders in the industry.
- Learn new techniques in fields such as Machine Learning + Data Engineering.
- Career development and engagement is a top priority; we invest in our team.
- Flexibility is in our DNA; we understand life happens.
- Be empowered to make decisions and bring your ideas; you’re the expert!
- Push the boundaries, continuous learning and discovering new ways of doing things.
- A safe environment to take reasonable risks and innovate.
Enter your details below and upload your CV and a cover letter to apply.