We are looking for an enthusiastic Automation Test Analyst with manual and automated end-to-end functional testing experience.
You will be a subject matter expert in all aspects of quality assurance and testing. You will ensure the smooth planning and execution of test phases of all assigned projects, delivering testing outcomes and supporting multiple projects across various platforms (web/mobile).
To be successful in this role, you will have tested across the web and mobile in different languages. You would have either been part of a small team or have experience working on your own to deliver outcomes.
You naturally live and breathe our core values!
Get it done – You don’t pass the buck, and you take ownership for getting things done. You express sincere gratitude and praise for colleagues and client’s good work and extra effort.
Accountable – You share accountability for delivering team outputs while helping and supporting colleagues in their work.
Collaborative – You demonstrate respect for the opinions and views of others. You contribute to an environment where differences are valued and encouraged.
Innovation – You try new problem-solving, seeking ideas and suggestions from others as appropriate.
Ambition – You challenge the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established procedures to make suggested improvements.
- 3+ years in the QA space
- Test plan building, scriptwriting and robust QA process
- Experience in regression, performance and functional testing
- Experience in automation tooling (Selenium or other)
- UAT Testing
- SIT Testing
Non-Essential (but desirable)
- Previous exposure to web services testing using SoapUI or Postman
- Exposure to working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- ISTQB Foundation level certified
Ideally, you will have completed a Diploma or higher tertiary qualification in Computer Science or other programming-related disciplines – this, however, is not a must-have.
What you’ll get in return:
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of.
- Career development and engagement are a top priority; we want to invest in you!
- Work-life balance – Flexibility is in our DNA, don’t let work get in the way of life.
- Be empowered to make decisions and bring your ideas; you’re the expert!
- Push the boundaries, continuous learning and discover new ways of doing things.
- Rub shoulders with thought leaders in the industry and collaborate with a sensational team.
- We create digital products that people love and that matter.
- 4 weeks of annual leave
- Gifted 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share Option allocations after 12 months of service
- Health and wellness activities