Scantek is one of Australia’s leading Instant Identity Verification Specialists. Used by some
of Australia’s most renowned brands, Scantek transitions business into the digital age by
delivering seamless Instant Identity Verification.
About The Role
Reporting to the CEO, this Perth-based role will hold responsibility for the smooth running of
the Scantek office premises & its operation and ensure a focused workplace experience for
staff & guests.
There will also be a large element dedicated to supporting the strategic future success of
Scantek through the review, development and implementation of a People & Culture
strategy. This will provide both strategic and operational expertise to the Leadership team on
all people-related matters including performance and talent management, well-being,
engagement, learning and development, recognition, reporting, and change management.
Essentially this role is about being the glue that will keep the company and culture running
so well! You will be involved in the future business strategy, helping The Founders with their
ever-evolving plans for growth and development of the Company and bringing your ideas on
how a great culture can be even better
- Manage and deliver a diverse range of HR functions (end to end employee life cycle).
- Manage performance and disciplinary matters, including investigation, advising and
execution of outcomes and conflict resolution.
- Working closely with the Business on people related matters, adopting a coaching
and mentoring approach when required.
- Developing and communicating HR policies, practices and programs that improve
culture, engagement and increase retention.
- Ensure office efficiency by overseeing day-to day activities, organising procedures,
handling correspondence and overseeing office supplies and equipment
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds,
changes to workstations) provide answers, resources and solutions as requested
- Act as the main point of contact with building management and establish strong
relationships with office suppliers & sub-contractors to ensure works are scheduled
- Manage the efficient operation of Scantek floor leases and liaise with building
management on issues, repairs and maintenance
- Capability to run the show and ensure that all day-to-day operations are
- Confident and clear in speaking with all levels of management.
- Team orientated, approachable and professional.
- Excellent customer service and established time management and organisational skills.
Essential Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Manager
- High level of logistical and organisational skills
- Multitasking activities simultaneously and proactively managing contingency
- Inspirational and motivational individual to assist with continuing our motivated and
happy team environment
- Great relationship builder with an ability to uphold professional standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight timeframes in a rapidly changing
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and discretion
- Ability to work autonomously but collaboratively in a team
- Professional attitude with a bubbly and friendly personality
- A ‘can do attitude’ with an eye for detail
- Full working rights within Australia
- Evidence of Covid vaccination
What you’ll get in return:
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of
- Career development and engagement is a top priority; we want to invest in you!
- Flexibility is in our DNA; we understand life happens!
- Be empowered to make decisions and bring your ideas; you’re the expert!
- Push the boundaries, continue learning and discover new ways of doing things
- Rub shoulders with thought leaders in the Industry collaborate with a sensational team