This will be a diverse position, seeing you as a key team member responsible for the further development across Scantek’s front and backend applications such as Mobile Responsive websites, Web SDK’s and our platform.
This role will see you designing, estimating and developing high-quality web based applications using our standards and best practices.
You have a strong interest in tech, enjoy solving problems and like to learn new ways of doing things. You’ll have worked in a collaborative team and be comfortable switching gears with a few projects on the go. You’ll also naturally live and breathe our core values!
Get it done
You don’t pass the buck, and you take ownership for getting things done. You express sincere gratitude and praise for colleagues and client’s good work and extra effort.
You share accountability for delivering team outputs while helping and supporting colleagues in their work.
You demonstrate respect for the opinions and views of others. You contribute to an environment where differences are valued and encouraged.
You try new problem-solving, seeking ideas and suggestions from others as appropriate.
You challenge the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established procedures to make suggested improvements.
- Object-Oriented Design knowledge
- Mobile – responsive front end builds in Android and Safari
Non-Essential (but desirable)
- Git or other Version Control Systems
- REST API use or experience
- Linux O/S
- 3 years minimum commercial development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
What you’ll get in return:
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of.
- Career development and engagement are a top priority; we want to invest in you!
- Work-life balance – Flexibility is in our DNA, don’t let work get in the way of life.
- Be empowered to make decisions and bring your ideas; you’re the expert!
- Push the boundaries, continuous learning and discover new ways of doing things.
- Rub shoulders with thought leaders in the industry and collaborate with a sensational team.
- We create digital products that people love and that matter.
- 4 weeks of annual leave
- Gifted 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share Option allocations after 12 months of service
- Health and wellness activities