About the role:
You will be working in our Machine Learning team to assist in building, deploying and maintaining of cutting edge Computer Vision models .
You will use a scientific approach to analyse and interpret large volumes of raw data and implement best-practice modelling strategies to design and develop tools to accurately interpret and address all types of challenges.
Other responsibilities of this role are:
- Data preparation and experimentation, model selection, testing, deployment, and implementation.
- Building testing tools to ensure models perform as required.
- Data augmentation for training dataset used in ML model training.
- Data visualization and reporting/benchmarking.
You will have 3+ years of experience in a similar role and will apply your expertise in data science & analytics techniques to enable greater efficiency in data pipelines and modelling.
You already have a strong interest in tech, enjoy solving problems and like to learn new things. Ideally, you’ll have worked in collaborative technical teams before and be comfortable switching gears and love a challenge.
- Python (ideally proficient in Numpy & Pandas)
- SQL (Postgres) or NoSQL (Mongo)
- Computer Vision – OpenCV
- Python Image Library (PIL/Pillow)
- Jupyter Labs or Notebooks
- REST API’s
- Unit / System and Black Box Testing.
Non Essential (but desirable)
- AWS Sagemaker or Azure ML
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Tensorflow or Keras or Pytorch
- Bash / Shell scripting
- Object Oriented Programming
You will have completed a Computer Science degree with potentially either a Masters or PHD in Data Science – this however is not a must-have.
What you’ll get in return:
- A great culture and cooperative environment designed from ground up.
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of.
- Collaborate with a sensational team, thought leaders in the industry.
- Career development and engagement is priority, we invest in our team.
- Flexible work environment, we understand life happens!
- Be empowered to make decisions and bring your ideas, you’re the expert!
- Push the boundaries, continuous learning and discovering new ways of doing things.
- A safe environment to take reasonable risks and innovate.