Scantek is one of Australia’s leading Instant Identity Verification Specialists. Used by some of Australia’s most renowned brands, Scantek transitions business into the digital age by delivering seamless Instant Identity Verification.
In the Customer Service team, we provide support for everyday customers using our proprietary equipment and devices. We help them get started, show them how to use the devices and troubleshoot problems, among many other things.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance and respond to customer queries promptly and accurately via phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions, and properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Walk the customer through the Problem-solving Processes, Set-Up Procedures, and Products.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of Tickets
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Hardware and software configuration, including configuring software for access to our network
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
Operational hours are Monday to Sunday, 8 am – 10 pm and all public holidays.
This role is rostered and will require you to work 20 hours per week. It offers absolute flexibility to work different days and shifts across weekends and public holidays.
What we are looking for:
Someone who loves solving problems and creating long-term customer relationships. This is an excellent opportunity if you genuinely care about customer support and its role in making a customer-centric team successful.
- Minimum two years experience in an IT Helpdesk/Support role
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- Experience with a ticketing system (Zendesk, ServiceNow, Freshservice etc.)
- Demonstrated technical support troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Accurate data entry skills
Non Essential Requirements:
- Networking systems knowledge (TCP, DNS, WAN, VLAN, VPN, basic switching technologies) – would be nice to have
- TAFE or Degree Qualification – IT Highly Regarded
What you’ll get in return:
- Rub shoulders with thought leaders in the industry and collaborate with a sensational team.
- We create digital products that people love and that matter.
- 4 weeks of annual leave
- Gifted three days leave between Christmas and New Year
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share Option allocations after 12 months of service
- Health and wellness activities