Incidents of anti-social behaviour can be costly for venues such as bars, nightclubs and pubs. The majority of incidents are often caused by a small number of troublemakers. For this reason, quickly identifying these people and stopping them from entering a venue – or at least deterring them from causing trouble – can save time, money and stress.
Traditional methods for excluding banned patrons are reactive. Trying to recognise troublemakers at the door is inefficient and prone to mistakes. CCTV can help identify people involved in an incident but doesn’t prevent incidents from happening in the first place.
For these reasons, ID scanners are one of the most effective solutions. An ID scanner that’s fast, accurate and shares banned data with other venues can decrease anti-social incidents by up to 58%. ID scanners also make patrons feel safer, resulting in more repeat customers.
Why Choose a Scantek ID Scanner?
It is vital that an ID scanner can quickly identify and process patrons. Some scanners take up to 20 seconds just to scan a document, not including additional processing time. This can cause problems such as:
- Slow and inefficient queue management.
- Lost revenue due to a reduced number of patrons entering per hour.
- Frustrated or bored patrons entering the venue.
IDs can be scanned in just two seconds. This minimises the number of terminals required and increases the quantity of patrons that can enter per hour.
Aside from faster scanning, Scantek offers other advantages over competing systems:
- An easy to use “traffic light” system that operators can learn in minutes.
- Terminals recognise any Australian ID plus international passports.
- Detects fake and expired IDs in seconds.
- The most accurate scanning terminals available in Australia.
- Access to the largest banned patron list in the country.
- Record and view advanced analytics to discover how marketing campaigns are affecting a venue’s demographics by night, week, month or year.
- Create unlimited VIP levels to reward and encourage repeat patrons.
- Exceptional security measures to keep patron data safe.
- 24/7 Australian support
We offer free, no-obligation demonstrations of Scantek. To book your free demonstration, please call today at 1300 552 106. We’ll arrange a demonstration at a time that’s most convenient for you.